NOTE: This is a Non NFA, no tax stamp required. Fits only Glock Gen 3, 4 & 5 (17/19/19x/22/23/31/32/45). Glock pistol not included.
- SUPPRESSOR/COMPENSATOR READY/SUPPRESSOR NOT INCLUDED
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Polymer and aluminum construction
- Right-folding pistol stabilizing brace
- No pistol disassembly required
- Continuous top Picatinny rail
- Right and left Picatinny rails
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Front integral tactical light mount
8 Advantages over the first-gen MCK:
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer that allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top Picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
CAA is a long-established designer, developer and world class producer of modern tactical accessories, optics, tools, and upgrades.