RMP Seatback Tool / Rifle Rack and Organizer
The Heavy Duty RMP was designed for modular organization on a rigid platform that allows vertical organization without sagging on vehicle seat backs. Quick access to your gear is enhanced by the consistent positioning and customizable layout. Attached to any vehicle seat without having to drill or bolt on, it gives you the tactical ability to organize your mission critical gear on an interchangeable platform that can be swapped out or quickly reorganized as the mission changes.
Military, Law Enforcement, ranchers and hunters commonly utilize this configuration to provide quick access weapon storage in addition to keeping other tools and gear within arms reach from the driver or rear seat.
Already in use with a wide array of United States and International Military, Federal Agencies, Local Fire, Rescue, EMT and Law Enforcement users, this is a combat and field proven system for saving lives by decreasing reaction time when seconds count.
– Simple no drilling / no tools installation and removal that can be completed in under 60 seconds
– Universal fit, check compatibility chart for sizing
– Includes 24in “Top” style strap that loops around any headrest
-Includes 48in “Bottom” style strap that loops around bottom of seatback
-Includes Two (2) Rubber Rifle Mount Clamps
– Heavy Duty Rigid Panel prevents sagging
– Attach MOLLE style pouches to organize your gear
– Use GMT backer plates to hard mount tool and rifle racks
– 1″ slots for attaching 1″ Webbing Mounting Straps and Handles
– 0.563″ holes on corners accept Push Button QD Swivel Mounting Straps
- Width: 15.25″ (387.35mm)
- Height: 17″ (635mm)
- Thickness: 0.188″ (4.77mm)
- Material: Injection Molded Glass Filled Nylon
- Panel Weight: 34.5 ounces (978.0585 grams)
The 15.25in x 25in RMP is a universal fit for Driver or Passenger Seatbacks and Passenger Seat Fronts on:
– Compact to Full Size Cars
– Compact to Full Size SUVs
– Compact to Full Size Trucks
– Any Vehicle Seat with seat back dimensions equal to or greater than 15.25in wide x 25in tall
SECURING RMP TO VEHICLE SEAT
For Seats with Fixed Headrests – Loop Around Top Straps:
– Lace Female Buckle strap through any punch out on panel, pass strap end up through front of buckle body, then back down through the back side of buckle body. Cinch down on loose end to tighten up.
– Loop the shorter Top strap around the base of the seat and secure to the RMP on both sides on top of panel.
– Loop the longer Bottom strap around the base of the seat and secure to the RMP on both sides on bottom of panel.
– Tighten to desired fit.
For Seats with Exposed Metal Frames (MRAP and Similar):
– If holes on outside of panel line up with metal frame, simply mark where screws/bolts will be on the Metal Seat Frame, drill and tap to accept screw/bolt of your choice.
– If existing holes on panel do not line up, mark and drill new holes in panel to pass mounting hardware through.
– Recommended to Mount panel using Nylon Spacers (5/16″ x .25″ID available through GMT) to provide standoff.